PDA

View Full Version : My Disney Experience - Connecting With Family

Brian
04-06-2017, 09:34 PM
We will be in Disney World at the same time as other family members. We're going to meet up one night for dinner, so I made a reservation through the My Disney Experience site. When it asked for the guest names, I was able to connect with the other family members. My hope was to make a dining reservation that showed up for both them in their app and myself in ours. Is this how connected friends and family works? I don't want to have access to their plans or anything other than the things we jointly plan together. Is that possible?

Thanks!

Zippy 1
04-06-2017, 11:58 PM
The way the app worked when we connected with family was we were and still are able to see their plans and they can see mine. I am not sure how you can change that or if you can change that

faline
04-07-2017, 03:12 PM
If you are connected with others to be able to schedule fastpass + etc, I believe there is an option that allows to enable viewing of plans across parties. We had gone to Disney with my brother's family a couple of times. He tells me he can still see all my plans when we are at Disney without him.

Fangorn
04-07-2017, 04:40 PM
There is any option you can choose for each person in your friends & family list, that determines is they can see ALL your plans or only the ones that you share. It had to be set for each person. From the F&F list, click on their icon. The next screen will have the option to share "All my plans " or "Only plans we share". Of you choose the latter, they will only see the ADRs and FPs that you have together. They won't see the rest of your stuff.

Steve