PDA

View Full Version : test track pre-show

Bass T-bone
04-04-2017, 08:18 AM
It used to be that the perimeters that you set for the car really didn't do anything for the ride per-se. In fact, this was mostly bypassed as I remember. Has anything changed? I haven't been in a while. Are the settings of the car specs now relevant?

PopPhan
04-04-2017, 09:44 AM
I don't think that would be possible with the number of people in the car (6,) each being able to design their own vehicle.

The parameters you set for your own vehicle are only for computer simulation to make you feel like a designer.

Basket Mommy
04-04-2017, 09:49 AM
The car you create has nothing to do with the ride you experience, no. You do see the results of how your car "performs" after each "test" you experience during the ride.

Fusillejerry
04-04-2017, 09:57 AM
It's still just a way to keep your kids occupied while waiting in line, and for that I am grateful.

cer
04-04-2017, 10:24 AM
Also, don't forget the post-show element of your car design. You can develop your own commercial for your vehicle (selecting the location and different voices and elements you want to feature of the vehicle) and in a separate area race it against other drivers.

#1donaldfan
04-04-2017, 12:25 PM
Although it's only for fun, we love racing against each other ... my two DD always seem to beat me and my DS.....even tho we are riding in the same car !!