PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic planning

mymickeymouse
04-03-2017, 02:48 PM
Should I cancel one of my fastpasses and try to schedule fantastic, or is it going to be possible to walk in to the show?

buzznwoodysmom
04-03-2017, 03:41 PM
When are you going? I guess it would depend on time of year, how many showings of Fantasmic would be scheduled that night, how busy the parks are expected to be.

We had luck getting a FP in the afternoon for Fantasmic that evening. We went to AK that day and on the bus ride back to our resort for a pool break (around 2ish) I booked a FP for Fantasmic for that same night (only one showing of Fantasmic that night). I don't know that this would work during extremely busy times, but it worked for us. We were there during Mardi Gras week and this was also same day as the Princess Half Marathon. The parks were far more crowded than any other Mardi Gras week that we have been and we were still able to get the FP for same day.

Dulcee
04-03-2017, 03:47 PM
We had luck getting a FP in the afternoon for Fantasmic that evening.

We plan on doing this! We have MK fastpasses booked for the AM and plan to try to snag fast passes for fantasmic immediately after using those for the same day.

mymickeymouse
04-03-2017, 11:05 PM
We are going the last week of May. I really want our 4 small ones who have never been to experience the wonder of fantastic!

Zippy 1
04-04-2017, 01:33 AM
Arrive early and you should have no problem. We have always just walked in

Speedy1998
04-04-2017, 12:21 PM
The only issue you might have is Memorial day crowds. Having said that most schools in the North East do not let out until June, so you should be fine. I was at DHS on Thanksgiving 2016, and was able to pull Fantasmic FPs as my fourth FP in the mid afternoon.