PDA

View Full Version : He will only eat pizza and grilled cheese - please help me find it!

margiem
04-02-2017, 10:13 AM
Hi,

Going in May with another family and their special needs son will only eat grilled cheese and pizza. Can anyone tell me if they know which quickserves in any park of the parks serve pizza or grilled cheese. I did see Pizzafari in AK but that was it.

Thanks!

BrowncatP
04-02-2017, 10:24 AM
Don't forget Rizzo's pizza place in DHS.

DisneyVampire
04-02-2017, 10:29 AM
Knowing most of the food preps, you can ask for it. Most will try to accommodate you.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Kairi_7378
04-02-2017, 10:34 AM
Pinocchio's Village House in MK has cheese and pepperoni pizza as well as flat breads.

Will he eat soft pretzels and cheese? Mickey pretzels may be a good snack for him.

Zippy 1
04-02-2017, 10:34 AM
If you make ADR's call the restaurants and see if they will accommodate his needs. Most will without a problem. Quick service it is sometimes a little harder as they do not always have the ingredients on hand to make something. But talk to them and they may be able too. I know at Coronado Springs the chef in the quick service was able to make a veggie and cheese to go box for me since they no longer had it and I am diabetic. He ewent back in the kitchen and they made it up for me. It was wonderful

NewDVCowner
04-02-2017, 11:36 AM
A grilled cheese is basically a cheeseburger without the meat. My sister won't eat beef and will order a cheeseburger no meat. I would think any of the quick service places that sell cheeseburgers would be able to do that.

Figment!
04-02-2017, 04:51 PM
In addition to the above, here's a few more places with Pizza and Grilled Cheese on their menu:

1900 Park Fare

Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner – Pizza on Children’s Buffet

Cape May Cafe

New England Style Clam Bake & All-American Dinner Buffet -Cheese Pizza on Children’s Buffet

Chef Mickey's

Chef Mickey's Character Dinner Buffet - Goofy's Cheese Pizza

Splitsville Luxury Lanes

Pepperoni Pizza - Our homemade cheese pizza overloaded with pepperoni

Tony's Town Square Restaurant

Margherita Pizza - with Pizza Sauce and fresh Mozzarella, garnished with fresh Basil
Pepperoni or Sausage Pizza - with Pizza Sauce and fresh Mozzarella garnished with fresh Basil

Trails End

Dinner Buffet
All-You-Care-To-Enjoy Home-style traditional American favorites: pizza slices

Via Napoli Pizza Window

Pizza Margherita - Thick-crust Cheese Pizza with Tomato Sauce and Mozzarella
Pizza Pepperoni - Thick-crust Pepperoni Pizza with Tomato Sauce and Mozzarella
Pizza Piccante - Thick-crust Italian spicy Sausage Pizza with Tomato Sauce and Mozzarella

Be Our Guest Restaurant

Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup - Grilled Cheese with Tomato Soup and Green Beans.

ESPN Grill

Kids' Pick - grilled cheese served with 2 sides: carrot sticks, sliced apples or apple sauce. Choice of bottled water or juice

Menu's often under go minor changes at Walt Disney World; but as mentioned above, their Dining Group is very accommodating for any special needs.

ANG
04-03-2017, 10:13 AM
Don't most of the resort quick services have a flatbread pizza?

Speedy1998
04-03-2017, 12:26 PM
In all the parks there are at least one, and in DHS there are two places that you can walk up and get pizza.

AK - Pizzaafari
Epcot - Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria
DHS - PizzeRizzo and Catalina Eddie's
MK - Pinocchio Village Haus

Be Our Guest also has a grilled cheese on the children's menu for lunch.

margiem
04-04-2017, 05:54 PM
Thank you everyone. Great information. I knew I could fin it here. Makes my trip so much easier. Much appreciated!!!!!

Margie M

Fastpasssteve
04-11-2017, 08:22 PM
If your child eats hot dogs (a very plain item), you could try Casey's on Main Street in MK.
They also have corn dog nuggets which might appeal to a kid's appetite.