PDA

View Full Version : Olivia's Cafe

ANG
03-29-2017, 05:44 PM
Any thoughts about Olivia's Café at OKW? We will be staying at OKW this fall with a large group. We make it a point of trying each resorts sit down restaurant when staying there.

faline
03-29-2017, 06:28 PM
We like it. Service is friendly and efficient. I wouldn't call it fine dining but the food is good and tends to run along basic menu lines.

Fangorn
03-29-2017, 06:57 PM
Olivia's is one of our favorite WDW restaurants. Food is good (prime rib especially), service has always been excellent and it's easy to get into. Tip: even though walk-ups are available, go ahead and make an ADR for dinner. The chef sometimes prepares a special appetizer that's complimentary and only available if you've made an ADR.

Steve

mook3y
03-29-2017, 07:01 PM
My wife and I did a "date night" there and had an amazing time. very good food and our waiter was amazing. We would not hesitate to eat there again. The short trip over to POR after dinner to watch YeeHaa Bob makes for a great evening for a group!

deedee73
03-29-2017, 07:11 PM
We like Olivia's. We have not had dinner there but we have done breakfast & lunch. Both times the food was simple but very good. The service was quite good too - attentive but not bothersome. I felt that the one visit may have been a bit rushed but it could have been me just tired after traveling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

disneynarula
03-30-2017, 03:38 AM
Olivia's Cafe is wonderful. We planned a last minute trip during free dining about 10 years ago. It was my first trip since they introduced the Disney dining plan, as well as the need for ADRs for everything. I wasn't able to get ADRs for any of the popular places. What I thought would be a disaster ended up as being a great opportunity to try new places. Olivia's Cafe was one place we ate on our trip. The food is very nice and best of all it's a nice quiet place to escape the crowds and noise of the parks. We are also staying at Old Key West in the fall for the first time and we plan on dining at Olivia's on our first night.

FLKatie912
04-09-2017, 03:52 PM
LOVE Olivia's. It's one of my go-to places when I want to dine on property on a whim, because they don't tend to be too busy. I haven't actually been their for dinner, but I've heard the prime rib is amazing! I LOVE breakfast and lunch though. Simple menu with a Floridian twist. Enjoy!:thumbsup:

Ed
04-09-2017, 05:30 PM
One of our favorites! We have eaten there several times, and have always had great service and excellent food. Most recently, we took our two adult daughters there in September, and they were very impressed and loved their meals.

Fastpasssteve
04-11-2017, 08:18 PM
We stayed at OKW a few years ago. One day at breakfast (Olivia's) someone got the fruit salad. IT WAS DELICIOUS. I don't know what they put in it. Creamy ambrosia!