PDA

View Full Version : Which fast passes for each park?

thejens
03-26-2017, 11:36 PM
Now that we have to get FP+ so far in advance and there are new attractions like Pandora etc. what are the must-get FP for each park?

Dulcee
03-27-2017, 09:05 AM
What we tend to focus on as "must" haves due to line length:
Magic Kingdom: Peter Pan, Seven Dwarves Mine Train
Epcot: Frozen
Hollywood Studios: Toy Story Mania
Animal Kingdom: Both Pandora attractions

All other attractions tend to be easily managed (at least for how we tour the parks) by hitting parks at opening, single rider lines or on late nights

khudson
03-27-2017, 11:56 AM
I don't think you can get both of the pandora fast pass. I read they are doing the tiers like they have at MK and Epcot. Does anyone know if this correct?

j2k
03-27-2017, 12:12 PM
I don't think you can get both of the pandora fast pass. I read they are doing the tiers like they have at MK and Epcot. Does anyone know if this correct?

Correct. You can only prebook FP for one of the Pandora attractions.

PopPhan
03-27-2017, 01:30 PM

Correct. You can only prebook FP for one of the Pandora attractions.

Yeppers. That is why, on my trip later this year, I intend to schedule two days in AK. One morning, to do the Na'vi River Journey and one evening (to catch everything lit up and do the Avatar Flight of Passage.) [These may flip, depending upon availability and EMH possibilities.]

Other than that, picking FP+ options truly relies upon your personal tastes. What are YOUR "Must-Do's?" Catch them first, if you can, then fill in the blanks with remaining options. Just remember that if you schedule your first 3 FP+ options early in the day, there may be opportunity to pick up more for your favorites, or FP+ options in another park, later...