PDA

View Full Version : Flower and garden food booths

disney obsessed
03-09-2017, 10:44 PM
Well....i just looked at the menus...and i do not see much to get excited about. This is sad. Im allergic to shellfish so that negates a bunch and there are a lot of things that seam to be very spicy. I am looking forward to onion tart and a dole whip with rum!

Last night we put bugs in the families ears about going. I am pretty sure there will be at least 4 and maybe all five of us. I hope so. It has been a while since we all made it.

buzznwoodysmom
03-10-2017, 07:50 AM
We are just back from disney and we really enjoyed the flower and garden food booths. My oldest son is allergic to all seafood and poultry and he managed to find plenty he could eat. He enjoyed the festival offerings just as much as the rest of us.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-10-2017, 08:33 AM
I'm with you, some of the menus don't appeal to me at all, but some do.

I'm still looking forward to it, there are some new things I'll get to try, and lots else to do and look at with the festival in general.

DNS
03-11-2017, 12:45 PM
Where can I look at the menus? We have not been there during this time of year for many years and I just don't remember many food booths. We started going in the fall about 10 years ago.

bleen3162
03-11-2017, 10:47 PM
For menus you can Google disneyfoodblog. There you will see all kinds of information and menus for the booths .