PDA

View Full Version : Possible last minute day trip

Susan A
03-08-2017, 12:54 PM
Hi everyone!
I've been away too long!

I'm in the Orlando area to help out family. It was a last minute trip.

I'm considering going to the Epcot flower and garden show for one day. I've never been have been wanting to for years. I'm trying to figure out logistics. Long story short, it's complicated.

I could go tomorrow if I can find transportation from Daytona and back. My other option is to try and go Friday when my family moves to a hotel in Orlando that morning.

How are crowds? Will thursday be better than Friday? I won't be able to arrive at the park at opending either day.

I would appreciate any thoughts, tips or ideas.

Thanks in advance!

buzznwoodysmom
03-08-2017, 01:29 PM
We were there last week and did flower and garden on both the Thursday and Friday. I actually commented to my family that Friday was way busier than Thursday.

texas211
03-08-2017, 08:10 PM
We enjoyed the festival. Really amazing. Didn't think WDW could out do the already incredible job they do. Have fun!

PirateLover
03-08-2017, 08:52 PM
We were there last week and did flower and garden on both the Thursday and Friday. I actually commented to my family that Friday was way busier than Thursday.

We were there last Thursday too! I agree, crowds weren't too bad. The whole week we were there, crowds were higher than I expected, though.

Susan A
03-10-2017, 11:32 AM
Thank you for your responses.
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to a park while I'm here. It was actually too much trouble to make it work. However, I get to spend time with the new arrival in our family!
We may do a side trip to Disney Spings! Family back home needs souvenirs, right?!?! :mickey: