PDA

View Full Version : Better stand by line?

Scallywag
03-07-2017, 05:28 PM
in regards to the parks with tiers ( Epcot and HS ) and assuming most of us use fast passes on the same attractions in tier 1. ( Test Track / Soarin ) ( RR / TT )
We usually get a fast pass for one of them and go straight to the other at rope drop and get in the stand by line.
Does anyone have an opinion on which ones are better to use the pases on and why? Also , how does the Frozen ride fit into this equation and what's the best way to squeze it in.

Thanks.

Zippy 1
03-07-2017, 05:51 PM
The wait time for the Frozen ride has be by far the longest wait time of all the rides. I have yet to get on it since we have bennunable to get a fast pass. My DD was able to get on while working down there. She waited 90 minutes in line. We have heard that if you go to it first thing in the morning it is not that bad. We have done stand by for all the otherw with waits of less than 45 minutes at some point or another during our stay. We have been using the single rider line for Test Track and have ended up together all but once. SO for that reason we use our fast pass for Soarin. With RR and TT we usually fast pass RR. Then after that my DD and DH will try and get one for TT later since I do not do TT. With the My Disney Experience app we have been able to watch ride time waits and figure out which ones we are more likely to need to fast pass for.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-07-2017, 07:57 PM
If you want to ride Frozen, get a FP. Lines are crazy, and everyone who couldn't get a FP rushes there first thing.

I'd start with TT, and then Soarin' and then use the Frozen FP ... lines will be busy, but not ridiculously crazy for those.

texas211
03-07-2017, 08:07 PM
Since Frozen is impossible, we get a FP for Soarin and run to Test when the park opens.. Works for us.

Genie1953
03-08-2017, 09:37 AM
Keep trying on the frozen fast pass. Three days before we left for Disneyworld we were able to snag a Frozen fast pass. The fast pass time frame was late in the afternoon but at least we got one.

Euby
03-10-2017, 12:40 AM
Depending on what your groups dynamic is, I would not get a FP+ or do rope drop for Test Track. Use the Single Rider line instead. You may not ride next to each other but you might be in the same ride vehicle.

Try to get FP+ for Frozen as that is still the most difficult one to get (plus the wait times are still long throughout the day). Since the addition of the 3rd theatre at Soarin', the wait times are not nearly as bad as they once were.

j2k
03-10-2017, 10:26 AM
Depending on what your groups dynamic is, I would not get a FP+ or do rope drop for Test Track. Use the Single Rider line instead. You may not ride next to each other but you might be in the same ride vehicle.

Try to get FP+ for Frozen as that is still the most difficult one to get (plus the wait times are still long throughout the day). Since the addition of the 3rd theatre at Soarin', the wait times are not nearly as bad as they once were.

Thanks for the tip! I wondered if the new theatre helped the Soarin lines.