PDA

View Full Version : Park Opening and Crystal Palace

Cinderelley
02-20-2017, 04:45 AM
From what I am reading, you don't get Main Street all to yourself any more if you get an 8 am Crystal Palace Reservation. Correct? If so, how is lunch at Crystal Palace? Is it tasty? Is the character interaction just as good?
We have a full day planned the day before, so I thought it would be good to get a late start if we don't have an empty Main Street to get our picture in front of the castle without others around.

jonahbear2006
02-21-2017, 03:48 AM
Crystal palace, IMO, is never good. It's just ok. It's similar to any buffet in your hometown. If buffet is what you want in MK then sure, go for it. I don't know about morning anymore. We used to do that and it was awesome. I haven't tried in years. That's sad that it's no longer empty; kind of disheartening. If you want great food in that area, go to Ohana for breakfast. It's close to MK for morning hour and the food is way better. The wave also has a hidden gem breakfast buffet that is out of this world. If you want something inside of MK, Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner is a lot better than Crystal Palace. The characters are ok at CP. They are winnie the pooh, so as exciting as winnie the pooh can get.

#1donaldfan
02-21-2017, 06:00 PM
Check out 1900 Park Fare....the character interactions have always been great for us and the food is pretty good. Yes, it's the typical Disney buffet fodder, but still, it's good.

Cinderelley
02-21-2017, 10:34 PM
Check out 1900 Park Fare....the character interactions have always been great for us and the food is pretty good. Yes, it's the typical Disney buffet fodder, but still, it's good.

Is that the one with the Mad Hatter?