PDA

View Full Version : Episode 95 - What’s A Toboggan

John
02-16-2017, 11:30 PM
The Cast: Carolyn Pongracz, Ian Mitchell, Jason Kauffman, Justin McCarty & John Yaglenski

- Back from #runICOT Half Marathon Weekend at the Disneyland Resort - We go over the highlights from the group trip.
- Best Segue Ever!
- Grand Floridian Gutted?* Rumour Central. Why can’t we build a new luxury resort?
- Boardwalk - new character breakfast.
- Carribean Beach expansion.
- INTERCOT’s 20th Anniversary is coming! Save the dates… 13-15 October, 2017!
- Pandora - official Summer opening and we may know the dates.
- Rivers of Light.
- New night time show coming to the Magic Kingdom.
- Cabanas in the Magic Kingdom gone.
- Paddlefish opens.
- Shopping with Melanie Pace - personalized consultation.
- Disney Quest officially closing.
- Snack Attack!

Brought to you by:
Magical Journey’s
The Official Ticket Center

Grab it now on iTunes, Google Play, your favorite podcast app or right here on the site!

>> Download & Share Here! (http://intercot.com/interactive/insiderlive/2017/episode-95.asp)

BriarRose0708
02-17-2017, 11:04 AM
Great episode! I love that there are so many changes to talk about and theorize.

Ugggggh, you guys. I want to come to iCOT 20 soooooooo badly. It's killing me. My fiance will fully support me in going, but we leave for France the very next weekend. If I went, the expense would completely drain my honeymoon budget. WHAT TO DO????? I am so conflicted.

John
02-17-2017, 12:24 PM
Great episode! I love that there are so many changes to talk about and theorize.

Ugggggh, you guys. I want to come to iCOT 20 soooooooo badly. It's killing me. My fiance will fully support me in going, but we leave for France the very next weekend. If I went, the expense would completely drain my honeymoon budget. WHAT TO DO????? I am so conflicted.

Would love to have you there. Might be able to help with getting you into the park... plus it's your pre-honeymoon and honeymoon - you only do it once. Make it memorable!

BriarRose0708
02-17-2017, 01:21 PM
Would love to have you there. Might be able to help with getting you into the park... plus it's your pre-honeymoon and honeymoon - you only do it once. Make it memorable!

You're amazing. I am going to try and make something work, fingers crossed! If anyone's interested in room sharing (or letting me give you $ to crash on a couch or floor) PM me!

John
02-17-2017, 01:34 PM
You're amazing. I am going to try and make something work, fingers crossed! If anyone's interested in room sharing (or letting me give you $ to crash on a couch or floor) PM me!

I'm thinking you should be able to find a roomie ;)

Tink1
02-17-2017, 03:06 PM
In Northeast PA:

Toboggan = Sled

Looking forward to the meet!

Nanc

BrerGnat
02-17-2017, 09:16 PM
A toboggan is a sled. What part of the country refers to it as a hat? I've never heard that before.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Lisaj13
03-22-2017, 06:20 PM
A tuque is a hat. Sort of.

cer
03-23-2017, 01:20 PM
In my experience, I have used and heard the word "toboggan" as a hat (like a knit winter hat or beanie type winter hat or the kind that has a big ball on top). You might even say "toboggan cap" or "It's so cold outside, you need to put your toboggan on." I grew up knowing that the word is used for a sled, too.

In my region, we have zero use for a toboggan (sled).

cer
03-23-2017, 01:24 PM
A tuque is a hat. Sort of.

I never even heard the word 'toque' until podcast "Episode 58 - Ian's Got a Toque On, Gary's Got the Anorak"