PDA

View Full Version : Captain's Grille

mydisneygirls
02-14-2017, 11:23 AM
I really hope that when they refurb the Captain's Grille that the menu stays the same. It's a favorite of ours. I heard that they are going to make it more into an upscale restaurant directed to guests attending conventions. For now, it will be moved to Ariel's at the Yacht Club mid-May until the Fall.

Also, where is the Geyser Point Bar and Grill at the WL (since Roaring Fork is closed)? In all the years we've stayed there, I've never heard of it.

buzznwoodysmom
02-14-2017, 03:42 PM
Geyser point is a brand new restaurant, counter service I believe, at Wilderness Lodge. It just very recently opened. From what I have seen its located sort of behind the pool towards the water.

VWL Mom
02-14-2017, 04:48 PM
Geyser Point is behind the lodge sort of where the old boat rental was. From what I'm reading it's TS and CS, the menu is small keeps the Pacific NW theme in mind. It also has a nice bar inside. The photos really show it off.

EDIT: Now that the menus are out, it looks like the bar area has a tapas style menu. All other foods are CS which you order from a walk-up window. If you are sitting in the bar area they will bring your food to the table for you. Unfortunately there will not be a TS casual menu as the rumors said.

cer
02-14-2017, 04:55 PM
Also, where is the Geyser Point Bar and Grill at the WL (since Roaring Fork is closed)? In all the years we've stayed there, I've never heard of it.

Don't worry, you haven't missed a thing, it just opened yesterday! :thumbsup:

mydisneygirls
02-14-2017, 06:16 PM
Thanks all! I thought I was losing it!