PDA

View Full Version : last week of SEPT or first full week of NOV?

abbadab
02-10-2017, 01:44 PM
Going thru a charter service, just wondering which week will have lower crowds. I've seen conflicting stories on other sites including Jersey week being a nuisance. any opinions are welcome :mickey:

VWL Mom
02-10-2017, 02:47 PM
IMO the last week of September should have lower crowds (if there is such a thing anymore). I don't think Jersey Week is a nuisance but it definitely brings in more people. And that influx to the Wine and Dine marathon Nov 2-5, F&W, and Veteran's Day weekend Nov 11-12, it tends to be busy.

Zippy 1
02-10-2017, 03:23 PM
It was crazy busy the first week of November this past year. They were filming hoilday specials, the marathon, Food & wine and Jersey week. The last weekend we were there Magic Kingdom almost reached capicity. Ride waits in Magic Kingdom and EPCOT were close to 2 hours. During the week is was managable. Just very busy. Fastpass+ was needed

Genie1953
02-10-2017, 11:04 PM
We have been there the end of September and the lines weren't too bad. We were there this past November 7th thru the 19th and people were talking about how crowded it was that first week of November.

abbadab
02-14-2017, 04:19 PM
Thanks all, seems like September is the winner!

cer
02-14-2017, 04:47 PM
For me, instead of crowds it would be a different question...

Do I want to be there for the MNSSHP or do the Food and Wine Festival?

Also, I would be thinking about the temps in late Sept vs early Nov. as well.

And I agree with everyone else here, I think that the first week of Nov will likely be the more crowded week with the runDisney event...