PDA

View Full Version : How is Chefs de France?

thejens
01-29-2017, 12:57 AM
I try to go somewhere new each time and chose Chefs de France this year. We've done Rose and Crown, Le Cellier, Garden Grill, Cape May in years past and have a Princess lunch at Askurshus planned. Chefs is our TS dinner this year. I am assuming 6:20 reservations will get us out in time to see Illuminations?

Basket Mommy
01-29-2017, 09:39 AM
The last time I ate there was for lunch in early May, 2015. It was good. We loved the charcuterie board, and the prix fixe menu is my fave there. I would think that 6:20 is going to leave you plenty of time to find a good spot for Illuminations. Our lunch didn't even take an hour, but again, it was lunch. Dinner might be a little busier.

SBETigg
01-29-2017, 12:30 PM
I love Chefs de France. It's bright, lots of brass accents, feels like a busy French cafe, and the food is good, not the best on property but it certainly measures up to the places you've tried and I think it's better than the Rose & Crown as far as consistency. And yes, 6:20 should get you out in plenty of time for Illuminations.

CynBeth
01-29-2017, 04:19 PM
We love Chefs and have dinner every trip!

JanetMegan
01-30-2017, 10:22 AM
We ate there for the first time on our last family big trip and we really enjoyed it. Very good service and one of the best meals food wise of our entire ten days there.

mydisneygirls
01-31-2017, 09:40 AM
The first time we ate here, we loved it. The second time, we didn't care for it at all and haven't gone back. The food wasn't as good as the time before and the waiter was horrible. Maybe we'll try it again in the future but there are other places we'd like to try first.

Fastpasssteve
02-01-2017, 12:44 AM
I've always had great meals there and gotten out in good time, yet didn't feel rushed.