PDA

View Full Version : Any photos of the refurbs at POP

Itchy
01-25-2017, 10:17 PM
I saw on another site that the rooms at POP were getting a Murphy bed and either a regular double or queen bed. It seems the are adding a coffee maker and a sliding privacy door at the sink area. Also it may have laminate flooring and no carpet.

If it is true it should be interesting...

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-26-2017, 06:38 AM
I heard that too, and although I could be wrong, I don't think there are any rooms yet with the proposed/rumored murphy beds. If I'm wrong, I hope someone can share a picture, it sure does sound interesting.

John
01-26-2017, 11:11 AM
Actually, when you think about it, laminate flooring might be a cleaner option.

Anyone else have a mom growing up who didn't want you to step on hotel/motel carpets and who made you wear flip flops?

Mom used to carry a spray can of Lysol everywhere we traveled... Lol.

missymouseworld
01-26-2017, 11:16 AM
Anyone else have a mom growing up who didn't want you to step on hotel/motel carpets and who made you wear flip flops?

:thumbsup: Yes.....and the question is, who does that now? :mickey: Mom not so crazy when you think about it.

John
01-26-2017, 11:37 AM
:thumbsup: Yes.....and the question is, who does that now? :mickey: Mom not so crazy when you think about it.

My wife still brings the pocket size of Lysol...

barnaby
01-26-2017, 01:19 PM
Actually, when you think about it, laminate flooring might be a cleaner option.

I've stayed at chain hotels that have had the laminate floors and liked it better then carpet.
Easier to clean for sure and less chance of retaining smells.