PDA

View Full Version : Car Service

Tinkerbell23
01-23-2017, 03:28 PM
Has anyone used a care service instead of taking Magical Express from the airport? We were thinking about doing that since the line was so crazy long last time. What companies do people use and how has the experience been?

VWL Mom
01-23-2017, 03:39 PM
We always use INTERCOT sponsor Quicksilver and have been very pleased with their service. Can't beat the 30 minute grocery stop either!

Tinkerbell23
01-23-2017, 04:21 PM
Can I use it just one way and take the Magical Express on the way back to the airport?

lawgirl
01-24-2017, 07:18 PM
We used Quicksilver this past December and loved it. We had a nice passenger van and loved the 30 minute grocery stop. Highly recommend. The driver was very professional and courteous, and helped with the luggage. I'm not sure how the ME works as far as return trips. Quicksilver for sure does one way trips.

faline
01-24-2017, 07:20 PM
Can I use it just one way and take the Magical Express on the way back to the airport?

Absolutely! I was also going to suggest you use Intercot sponsor, Quicksilver. I've used them a number of times.

BrerGnat
01-24-2017, 09:55 PM
A car service is great if you are a larger party and want a grocery stop. Quicksilver has great reviews and is a site sponsor.

Last trip I was traveling to the Dolphin solo and used Uber Select. It was a great experience and a bit cheaper than a car service.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk