PDA

View Full Version : Pre order lunch @ BOG?

Scallywag
01-22-2017, 04:02 PM
We have never ate at BOG for lunch. I understand you have to preorder your meals. When and how do you go about doing that?

VWL Mom
01-22-2017, 04:24 PM
You don't need to preorder you meal, you can order from the cashier. If you're interested in preordering I found this on the Mom's Panel Dining Reservations – Frequently Asked Questions

Q.
What is order-ahead, or advance-order, dining?
A.
This optional complimentary service is available for Guests who have breakfast or lunch reservations at Be Our Guest Restaurant in Magic Kingdom park. When you are within 30 days of your reservation, you’ll see a link on the My Reservations page that takes you to an order form where you can select your entrees, sides, beverages and dessert. There is no need to pay when you place your order, and you may change your selections or cancel the order any time prior to arriving at the restaurant.

The day of your reservation, simply check in at the restaurant, pay for your order, find a table and your food will be delivered to you―like magic!

VacationDisney
01-22-2017, 06:25 PM
The order ahead did not work for us when we had lunch at BOG. We had to re-order once we got into the restaurant

SBETigg
01-22-2017, 10:37 PM
Yes, as others have said, you have the option of ordering ahead at BOG for lunch, but you do not have to do so. You can order when you get there. And honestly, I prefer that because who knows what you're going to feel like eating in advance. But you can advance order if you prefer a brief time saver (it really doesn't save that much time).

Arielfan98
01-22-2017, 11:57 PM
I respectfully disagree with other posters. My family always does the pre-ordering which has saved us from waiting in a ridiculously long line. You can pre-order as soon as the night before you go. I do agree that some people might not be sure what you're in the mood for, and that is a good point. However, if there is something you'd like to change you can tell the cashier before you pay in case you change your mind on small things (unless it's an entire order).

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-23-2017, 06:13 AM
We're fans of pre-ordering too! We know what we're going to get there, and you can change when you arrive if you really want, since you will talk to a CM to confirm your order and pay. You can pre-order, the morning of your lunch, so although you can do it a long time ahead, you don't have to. It saves waiting in line to order and BOG is busy enough that I like skipping any line I can. It also has a place for modifications, so I can take my time and decide how I want things (such as no sauce on the sandwich!) You can do the same ordering on-site, I just like the lack of pressure ... no one is waiting behind me when I pre-order.

Once you can pre-order (30 days in advance), the option will show when you view your ADR's on MDE.