PDA

View Full Version : Moonlight Magic Events Coming to Walt Disney World & Disneyland

Figment!
01-17-2017, 08:20 PM
Disney Vacation Club has announced a new series of Member Events:

... Disney Vacation Club presents 11 “Moonlight Magic” events for Members and special guests as part of “Membership Magic Ever After.”

These complimentary, after-hours events at Disney Parks feature shorter-than-usual wait times at some of the parks’ most popular attractions, special entertainment and character appearances, complimentary treats and more.

This year’s bi-coastal event schedule includes “Moonlight Magic” events at Magic Kingdom Park (Feb. 24 and March 3), Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park (June 22 and 28, and July 5 and 13), Disney’s Animal Kingdom (Sept. 6 and 13), Disneyland park in California (Nov. 15) and Epcot (Dec. 4 and 11). (It’s worth noting that the Moonlight Magic events at Epcot replace the previously offered “Merry Member Mixer” gatherings as part of an effort to broaden the experience, accommodate more Members and remove the requirement of paid theme park admission.)

To access the latest details about these and other Member events, including reservation information, visit disneyvacationclub.com/everafter.

dlpmikki
01-18-2017, 10:04 AM
Bad timing as usual from me, I will miss the WDW and Disneyland ones on my trips this year!

Yungbuck73
01-26-2017, 12:38 AM
We are attending the MArch 3rd date

TheDuckRocks
01-26-2017, 11:59 AM
We are attending the MArch 3rd date

Us too.

ThanxForNoticin
03-02-2017, 01:32 PM
Has anyone had a chance to attend one of these member events yet? Just trying to figure out what happens. Is it like doing extra magic hours at MK or AK, but only for DVC members? Or is there more going on?

I thought I read someplace that you can make these reservations (once they become available) earlier if you have a DVC room reservation? Also, can anyone tell me if a member with a card can take a guest or 2 into the event? Details are hard to come by! Hopefully, you'll know more after attending tomorrow's MK event! Enjoy!

BugeyedMuggy
03-10-2017, 06:41 AM
We attended the party March 3rd at MK. It was very crowded. They had the rides open, special meet and greets, Ariel WITH Prince Eric was one, The fox from Pinochio and some others. There was free hotdogs, hambugers, chicken fingers and soft drinks. Most of the lines were long. Ariel's meet and greet was an hour and a half when we asked. the highlight for me was the special fireworks at midnight. They were amazing!

Important Information

Reservations are required and limited. Unfortunately, walk-ins will not be permitted.
Valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card and photo ID required at check-in.
Complimentary admission to the after-hours event at Magic Kingdom park is valid for the duration of the event, which begins at 10:00 PM. Members and their special guests can enter the park as early as 8:00 PM. If you wish to enter Magic Kingdom park before the event, valid theme park admission is required.
Offer is complimentary, non-transferable and cannot be sold.
Party size limits apply:
For Members with a reservation at a Disney Resort hotel, party size is limited to the Member and up to the number of guests listed on their Disney Resort hotel reservation.
For Members without a reservation at a Disney Resort hotel, party size is limited to the Member and up to 5 guests.
Attendees under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a participating parent or guardian.
We request that Members cancel at least 48 hours in advance.
Event may be canceled at the discretion of Disney Vacation Club due to inclement weather and Members will be notified via resort communication.

Maleficent's Dad
03-31-2017, 08:33 PM
Just booked June 28 & July 5.
May cancel one as I'm not sure we'll want to do two nights.

We went to one of the originals at TL 2 years ago and it was awesome. This past February, we attended the MK event and it was just okay...

Family will make decision...
Most likely will hit July 5 event. Won't keep both ressies.