PDA

View Full Version : Flower & Garden Festival at Epcot

SueQ
01-17-2017, 12:53 PM
Does anyone know when they usually come out with the info for the Flower & Garden Festivals??

faline
01-17-2017, 01:07 PM
Well, the dates are out for sure:

Our Annual Celebration of Spring
Welcome this vibrant season by treating your senses to an assortment of captivating experiences. Blossoming from March 1 to May 29, 2017, the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival boasts fun-filled exploration for every age and interest.

Highlights for 2017 currently include:

Outdoor Kitchens offering delectable small plates, and flavorful non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages—along with new food and refreshment kiosks
More than 70 world-renowned Disney-themed topiaries—including several original displays just waiting to be found
World-renowned Disney-themed topiaries – New Characters are waiting to be found!
Vibrant gardens, flower towers, wildlife habitats and walkways—some being presented for the very first time
Inspirational exhibits, seminars, how-to demonstrations and all-new farm-to-table dining experiences
Garden Rocks™ Outdoor Concert Series featuring throwback beats from fan-favorite bands—with an assortment of debuting acts and dining packages
Plus, with so much to see and do, you can return to the Festival again and again… and uncover something new every time!

Please note: Admission to Epcot is required. While most Festival events are included with your theme park ticket, some experiences require a separate purchase or a separate admission fee. In addition, availability is limited for select experiences, and all events may be rescheduled or canceled at any time.

buzznwoodysmom
01-17-2017, 02:34 PM
I've been waiting on the concert performers and dates to be announced. I figured surly those would be announced by now. I did stumble upon a few of the scheduled bands, but most dates still didn't list performers.

SueQ
01-18-2017, 03:45 PM
I've been waiting on the concert performers and dates to be announced. I figured surly those would be announced by now. I did stumble upon a few of the scheduled bands, but most dates still didn't list performers.

That is what I am waiting for. I'm interested in the concerts.