PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions

Mom to a Princess and a Prince
01-14-2017, 02:07 PM
I have friends that will be traveling to Orlando in April to watch their son play in a golf tournament. They won't be visiting any parks at all so location isn't an issue. Their main priority is a nice outside bar. Does anyone have any suggestions for on or off property? Thanks!

Itchy
01-14-2017, 08:00 PM
I would go to Disney Springs. They have a lot of outside bars there and food as well. It would be easier than trying to get into one of the resorts.

Hope this helps..:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-15-2017, 03:53 PM
Is cost an issue, or would they enjoy an on-site deluxe hotel? I'm not sure Disney offers the "traditional" hotel bar experience as well as they may like.

There is Jellyrolls, and Yee-Yaw Bob and POR, both of which stand out as excellent, but they aren't the usual hotel bar experience.

mydisneygirls
01-17-2017, 02:28 PM
The ESPN Club on the Boardwalk.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
01-17-2017, 04:25 PM
Port Orleans Riverside (moderate level resort) has two bars. The inside River Roost Lounge, which features performer YeeHaw Bob on select nights, and they have a nice outside pool bar, Muddy Waters, by the main pool. Both work well, one inside and one outside, at the moderate level price.

If price isn't an issue, staying at one of the EPCOT area resorts Boardwalk, YC or BC gives you ease to the ESPN club, indoors, or Big River Grill which is as brew pub with a nice outdoor seating area on the Boardwalk, and its right by the Boardwalk Resort.

I'm guessing most deluxe level resorts have some kind of outdoor pool bar, although I don't know if that is what you are looking for.

minnie-mouse
02-15-2017, 12:40 PM
I would recommend Coronado Springs. Moderately priced, the hotel grounds are beautiful with lush tropical landscaping, and their are 2 outdoor bars, one close to the main building where the Pepper market is and one by the main pool. The main pool area is great, very large.

jonahbear2006
02-21-2017, 03:36 AM
I would've said Wilderness Lodge. Their bar is really close to the pool and very relaxing. Kidani also has a lovely bar.