PDA

View Full Version : Episode 94 - Introducing Narf Tuna

John
01-11-2017, 08:40 PM
The Cast: Carolyn Pongracz, Cindy Jachrimo, Gary O’Brien, Ian Mitchell, John Yaglenski

- We lost another episode… farewell to you 93!
- #runICOT invades California, and a salute to those in Florida.
- #iansagoof and #ianlovesgary - please post.
- Renovations at Disneyland and closures.
- Motley Fool Article - 5 Ways Disney is Milking More Money out of Visitors.
- Carolyn and the Tram
- Cabanas in the Theme Parks
- Disney After Dark Returns
- Rogue One (includes spoilers)
- We go to NerdCon 4 - Gary explains RetCon
- International Festival of the Arts

Brought to you by:
Magical Journey’s
The Official Ticket Center

>> DOWNLOAD HERE (http://www.intercot.com/interactive/insiderlive/2017/episode-94.asp) or Listen on iTunes, Google Play or your favorite podcast app

Bass T-bone
01-12-2017, 07:40 AM
I suppose I could have jumped the gun, but I can't find a link to this...

John
01-12-2017, 08:20 AM
I suppose I could have jumped the gun, but I can't find a link to this...

http://www.intercot.com/interactive/insiderlive/2017/episode-94.asp

I will also fix the main podcast page. Sorry!

laprana
01-12-2017, 10:04 AM
HOORAY!!! :joy:

PopPhan
01-12-2017, 12:42 PM
For Tarkin, they should have gotten Wayne Pygram who played Tarkin in Episode III. Pygram looks a lot like Tarkin - height, facial structure, etc. - and would have taken much less CGI to be (semi-)realistic.

Nice Yes reference. A lot of their work would play well in "Pandora." I was 10 when Fragile came out...(For all you "kids" on the podcast!!)

roma1625
01-13-2017, 07:08 PM
Yay!

I already listened to it. Great job by everybody! So glad you guys agreed with me about Rogue One.

cer
01-14-2017, 12:03 AM
Hey everybody! Thank you so much for the podcast! Gary, it was great to hear your voice again.

I really enjoyed the group discussion on Rogue One. I missed the scrolling yellow text at the beginning, too. How can they possibly think it is ok to mess with such a tradition? Also, I'm in so much agreement about not being terribly attached to the characters, but like John, still invested enough to be disappointed. SMH.

One of my favorite phrases came from Carolyn when she said that they "Ikea-ed up the cabanas".

Y'all are fun.

Bass T-bone
01-17-2017, 06:59 AM
http://www.intercot.com/interactive/insiderlive/2017/episode-94.asp

I will also fix the main podcast page. Sorry!

Not a problem John, I just need my 'Intercot Fix'. Hehe...

laprana
01-17-2017, 10:50 AM
So glad to hear Gary again! (And everyone else too, of course! :D)

mjm
01-17-2017, 11:28 AM
Here's the direct link to the Motley Fool article:
http://www.fool.com/investing/2016/12/12/5-ways-disney-world-is-milking-more-money-out-of-i.aspx

Buttercup
01-19-2017, 04:07 PM
One of my favorite phrases came from Carolyn when she said that they "Ikea-ed up the cabanas".

And now I see that they've taken down the cabanas this week. I wonder if they're going to have a garage sale for all that nifty Ikea furniture! :thumbsup:

Ian
01-19-2017, 09:18 PM
This was an especially fun episode to record since we followed it up almost immediately with the Disneyland Run Disney meet. John and I talked a lot while we were out there and we're committed to getting back to a more regular podcast schedule in 2017!

We also talked about some possible new surprises so stay tuned!

cer
01-20-2017, 08:59 AM
This was an especially fun episode to record since we followed it up almost immediately with the Disneyland Run Disney meet. John and I talked a lot while we were out there and we're committed to getting back to a more regular podcast schedule in 2017!

We also talked about some possible new surprises so stay tuned!

This is great news! Thank you all so much for the time you give the podcast. I know it is work and a commitment, but it is so appreciated and enjoyed.

Barnsen
01-29-2018, 07:24 AM
This was one of my fav episodes!

John
01-29-2018, 04:52 PM
This was one of my fav episodes!

Thanks!