PDA

View Full Version : Caribbean Beach breakfast - Yogurt?

Euby
01-10-2017, 05:37 AM
Anyone know what brand of yogurt they have? I'm really particular of what brand I eat. Having the pallet of 5-yr old, I'm doing good to eat it in the first place. LOL

I didn't see any listed on the menu at WDW Dining, but would think they have some type. Just trying to plan whether I need to get some from the grocery to keep in the room.

imprttuner88
01-15-2017, 08:42 PM
Are you flying or driving? If driving I would absolutely bring it with me. There are also several grocery services that deliver that may be a cheaper option to get what you want as well as some snacks for the room and park if you are flying in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Euby
01-16-2017, 09:39 AM
I'm flying in. I couldn't pass up the air-fare. RT was less than $150.

imprttuner88
01-16-2017, 10:09 AM
I would consider Garden Grocer or the likes then to stock up on some water and other snacks as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrerGnat
01-16-2017, 11:03 PM
They seem to sell Danon Oikos Greek yogurt property wide. I've seen strawberry and vanilla being sold.

Euby
01-17-2017, 03:12 AM
They seem to sell Danon Oikos Greek yogurt property wide. I've seen strawberry and vanilla being sold.

Thanks!
That is the info I was looking for. I was hoping that they had Dannon Light & Fit. Guess I'll getting some yogurt for the room.