PDA

View Full Version : How will the new Welcome Show impact EMH at the MK?

The Hitchhiking Ghost
01-09-2017, 01:32 PM
I was curious. If they let people in to view the show an hour earlier than the rope drop, will resort guests now have to fight thru on morning EMH days at the MK? Will they still have the rope drop but then have a gate or someone scanning Magic Bands to show you are a resort guest? I saw on the calendar that Wednesday the 11th is early morning hours, so they must have to have the rides open, but also some way to keep it only available for resort guests. Any ideas or word on the street how they are going to do this?

CaptSmee
01-15-2017, 10:19 AM
I was curious. If they let people in to view the show an hour earlier than the rope drop, will resort guests now have to fight thru on morning EMH days at the MK? Will they still have the rope drop but then have a gate or someone scanning Magic Bands to show you are a resort guest? I saw on the calendar that Wednesday the 11th is early morning hours, so they must have to have the rides open, but also some way to keep it only available for resort guests. Any ideas or word on the street how they are going to do this?

In the past they scanned your magic band at the attraction you were riding