PDA

View Full Version : All Star Music Family Suites

thejens
01-08-2017, 08:34 PM
We decided to bring 4 teens with us for our May-June trip to WDW so it seems that without spending a fortune this would be the best way to have two bathrooms and maximum space. I am a little nervous because we normally do deluxe. But we spend very little time in the room. We could do two rooms at Port Orleans, but not sure it is worth the extra money. I'd love to hear any experiences or thoughts you may have.

wolfhog
01-08-2017, 10:03 PM
If you spend little time in rooms it should be fine. My family and I stayed there and besides the two bathrooms (which was a great help) you have a mini kitchen so we had breakfast there everyday. There is one bedroom (with a door - ah! privacy) and in the main room a pull out couch (sleeps two), a sleeper chair and a sleeper ottoman (both are single beds). It worked well for us and am sure you will have no problem either. Enjoy

thejens
01-09-2017, 12:05 PM
Thanks for your feedback. I didn't know about kitchenette. That will be handy. We are spoiled by deluxes for sure, but we stayed for one day at ASM and one night at POP and I was impressed by how nice they were for the cost. Does anyone know if the pool area at ASMU is nice? I really love the deluxe pools. Probably my biggest challenge of this trip will be getting 4 teens up and to parks by opening!

LVT
01-21-2017, 08:41 AM
It might be easier to let the sleep in and then close the parks down

mydisneygirls
01-24-2017, 10:14 AM
We stayed in a cabin this past trip and LOVED it (me and 4 teenagers). The bedroom would be great for the 4 teens and the pull out couch is very comfortable. As far as bathrooms, the teens could always go to one of the comfort stations and shower if need be. Also, loved the full kitchen. Even though we were on the dining plan, I made breakfast every morning which saved the CS credit for lunch. We always stay deluxe also but I have to say Fort Wilderness was one of the best stays we've had!

Speedy1998
01-24-2017, 12:24 PM
All Star Music is similar to All Star Movies with the exception of the food court, which is smaller.

As an alternative, if you have a car, you might want to look at renting a townhouse offsite. There is a neighbor hood called Windsor Hills, 2 miles from Disney where you can get a 3 Bedroom 3 Bathroom townhouse for less than the family suites at Disney. They come with a full kitchen, and a private play pool.