PDA

View Full Version : Magic Kingdom to Offer 1 Day Quick Service Disney Dining Plans for a Limited Time

Figment!
01-08-2017, 12:33 PM
The Magic Kingdom has announced a limited time offer for Guests to purchase 1 Day Quick Service Disney Dining Plans:

From January 12 until February 22nd, guests visiting Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort for the day can purchase a Disney Dine-on-the-Go one-day, quick-service offering that includes one lunch quick-service entrée and one non-alcoholic beverage that’s good until 4 p.m., and one dinner quick-service entrée and one non-alcoholic beverage that’s good after 4 p.m. (Dessert is not included).

Guests can purchase Disney Dine-on-the-Go at Magic Kingdom Park Vacation Planning booths. ...

Participating restaurant locations include Casey’s Corner, Columbia Harbour House, Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café, Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe and Pinocchio Village Haus.

Valid park admission is required to utilize the certificates. Price is $29.00 {Ages 10 and up}, and $12.00 for ages 3 to 9.

mydisneygirls
01-08-2017, 02:22 PM
Most if not all meals at these locations cost a lot less than $29. Unless they've raised the prices for quick service meals dramatically since August, I don't see the reasoning in this.

joonyer
01-08-2017, 02:37 PM
Well, the $29.00 gets you two (2) QS meals at the listed locations. Still. like the other Disney dining plan deals, it's not designed to be a big money-saver or a discount. For instance, the most expensive item on the menu at Cosmic Ray's is $14.99. If you order that and a drink for both meals you'll save about $3.00 per meal. For all the other menu items, it's pretty much a break-even deal. It's real value is measured in convenience, not $$$.

mydisneygirls
01-08-2017, 02:50 PM
I just realized it was for two meals. I misread it.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-08-2017, 02:57 PM
I guess anything Disney can do to make it "feel" less expensive ... and it guarantees you'll eat both meals on site.

I think we'll pass on this. :)