PDA

View Full Version : Frozen /fastpass

Scallywag
12-31-2016, 07:04 PM
Where dose Frozen fall in the fast pass tiers?

Thanks.

faline
12-31-2016, 07:53 PM
Tier 1

Imalismom
01-01-2017, 02:34 PM
Same as Soaring, and Test Track.

Speedy1998
01-03-2017, 12:23 PM
And difficult to get. On the plus side because it is the same tier as Soaring and Test track, those fastpasses are a little easier to get for most days.

faline
01-03-2017, 01:50 PM
They are hard to get. We got them for one trip this year and could not get them for another trip. Having been on the ride once, we knew we would not wait in the standby lines - given the time needed for that so did not ride it on our last trip.

Mr. Smee
01-14-2017, 04:52 PM
So here is my Frozen FP quandry. We are at the 30 day mark, staying off property. I could book any of the tier one Epcot excpet Frozen, and 2 tier 2s before noon. That would give me the opportunity to "fingers crossed" book a Frozen FP for later in the day. Or, since we are going on a "moderate" crowd day Mid Feb, before Princess and Presidents day, do I just take the one FP for Frozen at 7pm and do standbys all day. I chose option 2, may adjust on the fly in the park. We are going with newbies, and only doing Epcot, so I want to get the most out of the day. My hope is to hit Soarin' early and that the 3rd theater is online and the wait is cut down.

Epcot Tier 2 FPs leave a lot to be desired.

Thoughts?

Goofy4TheWorld
01-14-2017, 06:18 PM
So here is my Frozen FP quandry. We are at the 30 day mark, staying off property. I could book any of the tier one Epcot excpet Frozen, and 2 tier 2s before noon. That would give me the opportunity to "fingers crossed" book a Frozen FP for later in the day. Or, since we are going on a "moderate" crowd day Mid Feb, before Princess and Presidents day, do I just take the one FP for Frozen at 7pm and do standbys all day. I chose option 2, may adjust on the fly in the park. We are going with newbies, and only doing Epcot, so I want to get the most out of the day. My hope is to hit Soarin' early and that the 3rd theater is online and the wait is cut down.

Epcot Tier 2 FPs leave a lot to be desired.

Thoughts?

I was there about two weeks ago and I was able to book Soarin', Spaceship Earth, and Pixar, then using my 4th FP was able to snag a Frozen within and hour of me booking it. It took some dedication by just sitting at my phone and hitting refresh for about 5-10 solid minutes, but eventually one came available and I grabbed it.

Later on that night, I could have done it again (more Frozen were available) but we chose to do Soarin' instead.

It is not impossible to get ANY FASTPASS ON PROPERTY if you are willing to spend some time on your phone clicking the same button over and over until success. I did it LOTS in the last 2 months and have been very successful getting everything I wanted, including multiple rides on top-tier attractions. Some people make cringe at the thought of looking at my phone so much, but I say it's still better than physically running across the parks chasing FastPass distribution machines all day instead.