PDA

View Full Version : Crazy busy!!

disney obsessed
12-13-2016, 10:46 AM
I am shocked at how busy the parks are!!!!!!

Zippy 1
12-13-2016, 12:01 PM
Getting closer to the holidays. Crowds will be building. It was crazy busy when we were there in early November.

baldburke
12-13-2016, 12:39 PM
I saw a picture from a friend a week ago Sunday at about 5pm where Main Street in MK was almost empty. What a contrast! I wonder if you are getting schools taking field trips as they round out time headed into winter break?

JanetMegan
12-13-2016, 02:30 PM
Yikes don't say that, I'm headed down on Thursday!!

lawgirl
12-13-2016, 05:52 PM
Oh no! I hope everyone leaves before Thursday, haha! I was hoping to miss the huge crowds. Oh well!

Lindsey
12-14-2016, 11:24 AM
I'm headed over on the 22nd, but I don't really mind the crowds. I'm mainly there to enjoy the holiday decorations and to get away from cold weather, haha. I can't go on most of the E ticket attractions anyways because I'm pregnant, (gonna see lots of shows this trip). :)

Speedy1998
12-14-2016, 12:35 PM
. I can't go on most of the E ticket attractions anyways because I'm pregnant, (gonna see lots of shows this trip). :)

Actually if you really want to get technical the e-ticket rides were:

Pirates of the Caribbean
Jungle Cruise
Country Bear Jamboree
Haunted Mansion
Hall of Presidents
It's a Small World
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Space Mountain

So with the exception of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, and Space Mountain you should be able to do all the e-Ticket rides. Remember the A-E tickets were discontinued in 1982, in favor of the current model of your admission ticket granting you access to all attractions.

Lindsey
12-15-2016, 11:21 AM
Remember the A-E tickets were discontinued in 1982, in favor of the current model of your admission ticket granting you access to all attractions.

Yes, I know. :) Most of the ppl I talk to refer to any popular attraction as "E Ticket", like Expedition Everest for example. I was 2 years old when 'real' E tickets stopped, so I don't actually have any memories using them, haha.

Speedy1998
12-15-2016, 12:46 PM
They were available for my first two trips, when I was 4 and 5, though on my second trip Disney was also offering a pass that let you ride everything. That is what I really remember, showing the cast members my pass at the entrance to the attractions.