PDA

View Full Version : Dining options for Magic Kingdom Christmas Party

DizneyDoug
12-09-2016, 11:31 AM
Will any sit down restaurants be open during the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party after 7pm? And if so, can you get reservations?

Zippy 1
12-09-2016, 01:23 PM
We did not do dinner during the party. We did a late afternoon reservation at Tony's for 2:45pm. By the time we were done we entered the party through the party entrance at 4pm. During the party we had a couple snacks. It worked great. In my opion you do not want to do dinner during the party. You would miss time enjoying the party and all that is offered that you can not do outside the party. Special meet and greets, the stage shows, etc.. We have gone to the party multiple times and enjoyed every minute of it

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-09-2016, 05:51 PM
Yes, there are places open after 7, and they take ADR's, just like usual. However, I recommend that you eat before the party, as a TS meal will take up a lot of party time, and there is more than enough to try and do during the party itself.

You could eat in the MK sometime after 4 (when your party ticket lets you enter) or at a MK resort, and then head into the party.

Enjoy!

cspenc28
12-11-2016, 09:26 AM
Plenty of places were open, and were accepting reservations, but we chose to eat a late lunch (like 2:00) at our hotel, and then get a QS meal while waiting for the parade. My husband sat with our son, and I went to Columbia Harbor House, in the past we have done Pecos Bill. We didn't want to miss too much of the party by doing a sit down meal.