PDA

View Full Version : Tony's Town Square

Tinkerbell23
12-07-2016, 12:29 PM
We are going for a week in April and I keep trying with no luck to get an ADR at Tony's. Is it normal that there are no times at all for an entire week there? Do they take walk ins?

:mickey:

Strmchsr
12-07-2016, 02:22 PM
This year that's normal because Easter is mid-April which means most of April will be pretty crowded. Any time around Easter is bonkers. Unfortunately, if an ADR isn't available walk-ups usually can't get in. Keep trying, though. This far out people will often cancel or change their plans. The only hope of a walk up is to be there right when it opens, but that's still iffy.

Tinkerbell23
12-07-2016, 03:00 PM
Thanks! We will be there after Easter, last week in April. I have gotten everything else but that one and it just seemed to be weird that there would be no times at all the whole week only at that restaurant.

mechanic
12-12-2016, 05:32 PM
Possibly a glitch.tonys never books up. Still openings for Christmas week.

baldburke
12-13-2016, 12:41 PM
We've had great luck with walk-ups for Tony's. We're about three for three on our record. Good luck!

Tinkerbell23
12-16-2016, 10:26 AM
Thank you! Still nothing for April 23-April 30 but I will keep trying!

:mickey:

ransam
01-02-2017, 12:56 PM
one thing i noticed last time is that as you get closer to your trip, spots start opening up....keep trying.

#1donaldfan
01-04-2017, 01:21 PM
We've walked up there on several occasions and had luck, however I would never count on it ....

Tinkerbell23
01-25-2017, 12:18 PM
I have read that no reservations are available from mid April to July which might mean a refurb? Unfortunately that also means it will be closed when we are there :(

Tinkerbell23
01-25-2017, 03:40 PM
I have read that no reservations are available from mid April to July which might mean a refurb? Unfortunately that also means it will be closed when we are there :(

Just as a typed this a bunch of times opened up for the week we are there in April!:mickey:

Ed
01-25-2017, 04:02 PM
If there's one thing I've learned about WDW, it's that their various computer systems are rather unreliable. I've had systems tell me that a resort or restaurant is totally booked up, but when I call by phone three minutes later I have no trouble getting what I was looking for. :shrug:

That's why I live by the motto "To Err Is Human. To REALLY Mess Up Requires A Computer".

baldburke
01-26-2017, 12:26 PM
If there's one thing I've learned about WDW, it's that their various computer systems are rather unreliable. I've had systems tell me that a resort or restaurant is totally booked up, but when I call by phone three minutes later I have no trouble getting what I was looking for. :shrug:

That's why I live by the motto "To Err Is Human. To REALLY Mess Up Requires A Computer".

It's funny that you mention that. On our trip to Aulani this past fall I surprised to see their front desk people using those same brown units with legacy/DOS based software. You'd think by 2017 it would all be touch screen.

brownie
01-29-2017, 10:08 AM
Keep trying. People's plans change so you may get lucky have a slot open up.

We've always had ADRs there, and it's always been very busy when we've eaten at Tony's.