PDA

View Full Version : This Weeks Crowds and Disney Air Conditioning

disneyorvegas
11-11-2016, 12:52 PM
When went to the park on Sunday 11/06 and expected a large crowd at Epcot, thats just what we got. What we didn't necessarily expect were what seemed like large crowds in the parks Monday and Election Day. Actually the crowds have seemed pretty steady all week, I'm expecting them to be pretty think today. There is plenty of security and magnetometers as you enter, I was chosen multiple times, but it was because I was standing alone waiting for my wife in the bag check line.
One question I have is, do they cut back on the air conditioning in November down here? Its been in the 80's each day yet my wife and I agreed that in most attractions, shops, etc. the AC was lacking or non-existent, just seemed weird. Thankfully afternthe first few days of high dew point the last few days have been decent. MED app has worked very well thus far.

John
11-12-2016, 08:13 AM
Interesting observation - didn't notice that in October but I wouldn't be surprised. Re: Crowds - they seem to be year round now with not much hope of escaping them...

texas211
11-12-2016, 09:32 PM
We were thinking that when we were there end of Sept, early Oct. Still pretty hot, and the shops/attractions offered no relief. Some cases pretty stuffy in many. EPCOT almost killed me.

Zippy 1
11-20-2016, 12:33 PM
That week was Jersey week! Crowds were huge by the midddle of the week. They were also taping for the hliday special from the 9th thru the 12th