PDA

View Full Version : How long does lunch take at Be our Guest?

Marc
11-10-2016, 05:47 PM
Hey guys. Our party of four just snagged 1:10 lunch reservations and already ordered our lunch online. Issue is we have a FastPass+ for Peter Pan's Flight from 1:20-2:20. As many of you know PPF is an almost impossible FastPass to snag and Be our Guest is equally challenging so very little chance of changing either. Question is how long is a typical lunch in BOG? I hate to rush but can we check in around 1:00 (or earlier) and hope to get in early? Also how far a walk is PPF from BOG? Finally I have heard that there is a five minute or so grace period for FastPasses so we can perhaps stretch and get there as late as 2:25? Bottom line should we keep the PPF FastPass? We will not be cancelling lunch at BOG. Thanks all!

mydisneygirls
11-10-2016, 07:49 PM
What month are you going? If it's during a non-holiday time, I'd say you'll have no problem getting in and out in an hour. We've done it during August!!! I can't speak for holiday season as we've never gone then. Also, they do allow 15 minute grace periods on fastpasses. Lastly, they are reasonably close to each other.

Marc
11-10-2016, 07:52 PM
What month are you going? If it's during a non-holiday time, I'd say you'll have no problem getting in and out in an hour. We've done it during August!!! I can't speak for holiday season as we've never gone then. Also, they do allow 15 minute grace periods on fastpasses. Lastly, they are reasonably close to each other.

Reservation is tomorrow LOL! :)

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-11-2016, 12:21 AM
Good Luck tomorrow! I think it will be tight, but that you will be able to squeak it all in. I would be at BOG for 1:00pm, and that will be enough time to confirm the order, eat and be over to Peter Pan.

JanetMegan
11-11-2016, 09:07 AM
Also if you have the chance to order in advance-do it!

mydisneygirls
11-11-2016, 11:48 AM
LOL!!! Let us know how you do.

Marc
11-11-2016, 04:51 PM
LOL!!! Let us know how you do.

No sweat today! We had a 1:10 reservation and checked in at 1:00. We had preordered online so were seated by 1:30 and eating by 1:45. We left at 2:15 and made our 1:20-2:20 FastPass at PPF by 2:20. We didn't feel rushed at all. I would say the food was just okay...best meal was the braised pork and the cupcakes were all great! Thanks for all the help!

MrPeetrie
11-12-2016, 01:56 PM
That's a lot of consternation just to eat lunch and enjoy a ride WHILE YOU'RE ON VACATION! Lol

mandaep
11-14-2016, 02:33 PM
wait you can pre-order lunch at be our guest??

JanetMegan
11-15-2016, 08:50 AM
wait you can pre-order lunch at be our guest??

Yes if you have an ADR and I think you all have to be on the same dining plan. We were bummed we couldn't because we were a group of 8 and it would have been nice but we were all on 4 different accounts/plans.

Speedy1998
11-15-2016, 12:17 PM
I would say the food was just okay...

I hear this a lot, personally I think the lunch is pretty good. I wonder if it does not meet people's expectations because they use ADR's?

Personally, I have always viewed lunch at BOG as a fancy counter service. Like any counter service I show up at 11 am so I beat the rush (I have never eaten there using an ADR).

mandaep
11-16-2016, 02:25 PM
So it says on my account that we can order starting March something but we do not have a dining plan.... so we can NOT pre-order??