PDA

View Full Version : Bongos Cafe

catasaid
11-02-2016, 01:50 PM
Thought I'd post a review of our experience at Bongos Cafe on 10/30/16. I've seen such poor reviews of this restaurant that I was hesitant to give it a try but it's been around a long time, so how bad can it be? We finally gave it a try and I can highly recommend it! It was such a fun experience. The food was delicious and reasonably priced (my brother had a $45 seafood platter entre for just 1 dining credit using the Disney dining plan...wow, what a deal). From appetizers, to drinks, to desserts, everything was fresh & nicely prepared. But the best part was the entertainment. The band was lively and not too loud, the professional dancers were visually entertaining and the crowd was encouraged to join the fun with napkin twirling, singing, and conga line dancing. It was great fun with a more adult atmosphere! All in all a wonderful dining experience.

MrPeetrie
11-02-2016, 04:07 PM
Catasaid, I agree completely with your review. On our last visit (Sept. 15,) despite poor reviews DW wanted to eat there again. I was skeptical. Our meal was great, however, as was our service. Music and Dancers were very entertaining. Overall, it was one of our best dining experiences last trip (and we had quite a few great experiences.)

ASweetLov
11-02-2016, 09:42 PM
We love Bongos! It's one of our favorite restaurant in Disney Springs! On our last trip the dancers took my 20 month old out on the dance floor to dance with them, she was having the time of her life

VWL Mom
11-03-2016, 05:28 AM
Thanks for the review!

TheDuckRocks
11-04-2016, 08:59 AM
After many times walking past Bongo's counter service and saying how good it smells we tried it. What a wonderful surprise everything tasted just as wonderful as the heavenly aroma. Our only problem was that the servings were so big we couldn't finish all of it. Next time we will be splitting and maybe have enough room for a cupcake from Sprinkles.