PDA

View Full Version : Any advice on best time to ride new Frozen

davidrea
10-26-2016, 04:08 PM
I know in past it's typical better to go early. I have family of 5, but youngest is 11 so not strollers or young ones to try and get there. No FF+ are available. We are trying to maneuver around our other fast passes and seeing if those that have been have any suggestions. Right now we have the new soarin from 9:20 to 10:20, but figured be hard to do in the am before. We can change that. Hence my topic for information.

Oh, FYI this is over Thanksgiving weekend particularly the Friday after if that changes anything.

Thank you.

Basket Mommy
10-26-2016, 06:57 PM
You can try to get there as soon as the rope drops, but you could still easily be looking at an hour standby wait even first thing. It fills up fast. I've found that later in the evening are the best times to ride. I went in August and October and both times the wait never dropped below an hour all day, so be prepared and just keep checking.

Imalismom
10-27-2016, 07:23 AM
I have successfully gotten to EPCOT 30 minutes before the gates open. As soon as you get through the gates, head to Frozen - go from the Mexico end - you should have less than a 30 minute wait. I have done this three times, even stopping to get an EVC one time, and the biggest wait I have had was 25 minutes. The key is to be closer to the gates when opening to get through them quickly.

SleepinB
10-28-2016, 11:23 AM
I agree with Imalismom. During my recent visit, I was there 30 minutes before rope drop. Headed straight to Frozen. Wait time was 20 - 25 minutes. You should have no problem making your 9:20 am - 10:20 am FP at Soarin'.

davidrea
11-09-2016, 08:42 AM
Thank you everyone. Great tips. I think that might be a goal. Get in line early and go left towards Mexico.

Zippy 1
11-20-2016, 12:31 PM
ANother oprion is to do breakfast at Norway and be there as soon as the ride opens. Know several people who did this when we were there