PDA

View Full Version : FP+ booking question Canadian tickets?

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-24-2016, 08:51 AM
Hi All,

DD and I are thinking about a "girls trip" to WDW for her birthday next May. (She's offering to give up all of her Christmas presents for an extra trip next year - I love my Disney fan).

My question - there is currently a Canadian discount ticket offer, where we save 25%. I'm wondering about booking FP+ with these tickets, since it says that "Tickets will be sold as exchange certificates, which must be redeemed at the theme park Main Entrance for admission."

Will I still be able to book FP+ in advance, or will I have to wait until I arrive and redeem the ticket voucher?

Thanks!

Goofy4TheWorld
10-24-2016, 09:42 AM
While I have no specific knowledge about any Canadian ticket offers, I believe the MDE system does open up FP+ bookings based on having only an exchange certificate that needs to be activated on arrival.

My only experience is when I purchased Annual Passes. As soon as I bought the AP voucher I was able to immediately book FPs even though the APs had not yet been activated. I see no difference with what you are describing with this Canadian ticket offer. I assume a voucher is a voucher and that all of them open up early FP booking.

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-25-2016, 08:57 AM
Thanks! That's what I was hoping to hear. :)

jennsky
10-30-2016, 08:31 PM
Hi! I contacted WDW because I had the same question and they said that we can book our fast passes ahead of time but we just need to exchange our printed out certificate for the official tickets when we get there.