PDA

View Full Version : New DVC at Disneyland? Maybe??

SignguyTom
10-21-2016, 05:13 PM
I recently saw an aerial map of DLR and DCA. There was a highlighted area across Harbor Blvd from DCA labeled "New land acquisition". I thought maybe, just MAYBE, it could be a new DVC property. The location is perfect and, as difficult as the Villas at the Grand Californian are to book, they could certainly use more DVC units there. Anybody heard anything like this?

Yungbuck73
10-21-2016, 07:27 PM
I believe that the land they bought is either going to be more parking or new offices. With the new Star Wars land being bulit, some offices were back there and i believe i red they were moving them to this new spot

NewDVCowner
10-21-2016, 10:52 PM
They did recently announce a new hotel they were going to be building in an existing parking lot near the Paradise Pier hotel that is going to be a 'deluxe.' They haven't announced anything about making it a DVC property but I wouldn't be surprised at all if they announce DVC units later.

baldburke
10-22-2016, 12:19 PM
I believe that the land they bought is either going to be more parking or new offices. With the new Star Wars land being bulit, some offices were back there and i believe i red they were moving them to this new spot

How about a Star Wars themed DVC accommodations? Awesome!