PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Fireworks

Whipmatt
10-10-2016, 05:14 PM
My hubby and I are making a trip down at the end of February and he really really wants to see the Star Wars Fireworks @ HS, does anyone know if they will be doing the fireworks show then and if possible an idea of what time. Thank you for your help!!!:mickey:

debbymc4
10-10-2016, 09:43 PM
I don't know about February, but I was just there this weekend and they were at 7:30 pm.

Imalismom
10-14-2016, 06:48 AM
Just a heads up - it is **looking** like WDW is looking at not continuing these past mid November this year.

Currently November 11th is the last day it is on the WDW calendar. Does that mean it won't be here in Feb? Not necessarily it just means that currently it is not on the schedule, nor is the dessert party for it after that date..

PopPhan
10-14-2016, 11:56 AM
Just a heads up - it is **looking** like WDW is looking at not continuing these past mid November this year.

Currently November 11th is the last day it is on the WDW calendar. Does that mean it won't be here in Feb? Not necessarily it just means that currently it is not on the schedule, nor is the dessert party for it after that date..

They have just announced a holiday show in place of the Star Wars show, starting Nov. 14. This may be just a seasonal thing and the Star Wars show could be back in early January, or they could replace it with something different altogether.