PDA

View Full Version : First Weekend in June

ransam
10-07-2016, 05:27 PM
I have a guestion. On the first Sat in June, i head it's LGBT. Believe me when i tell you I am tottally suppotive of anyone and everyone's rights, i'm about as liberal as they come. My only concern is the crowd then? Has anyone been there during that time? I have heard that over 180000 extra guests show up at disneyworld, is that true?
We have plans to go then, and while like i said, no issue w/ anyone's life style, just a little bit worried about the size of the crowds.
thanks.,

faline
10-07-2016, 06:13 PM
We've been a couple of times during that time frame. The event organizers will publish a schedule of which park is the featured park of the day. That park is likely to be the most crowded. We typically just went to a different park from the published park focus to keep crowds down.

One year, we found the crowds, in general to be far lower than expected. Due to this experience, we went during the same time frame the following year and found the crowds to be higher than we expected so I'm guessing the crowds you experience may be better or worse than you expect - partially depending upon this event and partially depending on when schools across the country are getting out for the summer and how many families are headed to Disney to start to busy summer season.