PDA

View Full Version : Trails End Breakfast

Fangorn
10-04-2016, 12:31 PM
Ok, so I know I've been out of the loop on this one.

In all the years we've been coming to WDW, we've never gone to Trail's End to eat. I've heard good things, but it just seemed like too big of a hassle to get there, so we never did. This trip was planned from the beginning to be much slower paced with a lot more time being spent at the resort (Poly). So today, we hitched up the wagon and headed out to Trail's End.

From the Poly, we took the monorail to MK (good thing we didn't have an early ADR, since the resort monorail was sleeping in today). At MK we caught the boat to Ft. Wilderness, which was arriving at the MK dock at the same time we did. The very pleasant boat ride to Ft. Wilderness got us to Trail's End in plenty of time. The total trip from leaving our room (Moorea) to checking in was <25 min.

The food was really good. Fairly typical breakfast buffet fare for Disney, but with a selection of unique items (pulled pork eggs Benedict anyone?) that made it a bit more memorable. Service was great and the CMs were all engaging and friendly.

The added bonus was the price. At $20 pp, this is a great value at Disney. With the 20% discount for AP holders, that's $16 for a Disney buffet! What? Spent nearly that much on the Tonga Toast yesterday, and that had significantly less bacon.

Anyway, we're now very sorry that we skipped this for so many years. Gonna have to try dinner there now.

Steve

JanetMegan
10-04-2016, 03:37 PM
Thanks for the review, I used to really like eating here but was very disappointed in my last dinner (not enough food out and a super crazy atmosphere) maybe I need to try breakfast?

#1donaldfan
10-11-2016, 01:46 PM
We've been heading over to Trails End for quite some time now and love each trip, with super food and great service always !! We especially like dinner but breakfast is as you say !! Hopefully this "little secret" stays this great for years to come !!