PDA

View Full Version : Pool Bar

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-03-2016, 04:42 PM
Is there a bar near the quiet pool in the royal room section?

Genie1953
10-03-2016, 08:54 PM
Is there a bar near the quiet pool in the royal room section?

If you mean the Royal rooms at POR I don't believe there is.

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-04-2016, 09:50 AM
Thank you

The Hitchhiking Ghost
10-04-2016, 10:01 AM
I believe the only outside bar at Riverside is Muddy Rivers, which is located by the main pool on Old Man Island. I don't believe that any of the quiet pools have bar service.

Then there is the River Roost lounge near the guest lobby.

Hammer
10-04-2016, 10:31 AM
The only resorts where there are pool bars at a pool other than the resort feature pool are Old Key West (Turtle Krawl Bar) and Saratoga Springs (Backstretch Bar). These are not full service bars. I limited food selection is available (pre-made sandwiches, ice cream and snacks) and soda, a couple types of beer, a red and a white wine selection, and some pre-packaged alcoholic beverages are available.

I know at one time the Backstretch Bar had a full service bar as my father had a gin and tonic during our first stay in May 2008.

Fangorn
10-04-2016, 11:58 AM
There is also a bar and quick service (excellent food) at the Oasis pool at the Poly. Disney did an excellent job on this non-feature pool.

Steve

Hammer
10-04-2016, 04:57 PM
There is also a bar and quick service (excellent food) at the Oasis pool at the Poly. Disney did an excellent job on this non-feature pool.

Steve

Thanks, I forgot about the new pool at the Polynesian. Is it a full bar where I can get gin and tonic? Important things to know for possible future DVC stays :D :marg::wine::papple:!

Fangorn
10-04-2016, 06:48 PM
Thanks, I forgot about the new pool at the Polynesian. Is it a full bar where I can get gin and tonic? Important things to know for possible future DVC stays :D :marg::wine::papple:!

Yes. It's a full bar.

Steve

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-06-2016, 07:13 AM
It's no big deal, I saw the laundry mat was by the quiet pool, and I like to get a drink and sit by the pool while I'm waiting for my clothes.

texas211
10-08-2016, 04:29 PM
It's no big deal, I saw the laundry mat was by the quiet pool, and I like to get a drink and sit by the pool while I'm waiting for my clothes.

Bring a bottle.

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-08-2016, 05:59 PM
I believe I will ��

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-08-2016, 07:55 PM

My DH is the same! At POFQ he volunteers to do the laundry so often he's on a first name basis with the bartender. Other places, like POR, he's not quite so quick to offer. :)

Genie1953
10-09-2016, 05:56 PM
My DH is the same! At POFQ he volunteers to do the laundry so often he's on a first name basis with the bartender. Other places, like POR, he's not quite so quick to offer. :)

They have laundry areas by the quiet pools at POR too! You will have to let him know! Lol!

Patricia
10-10-2016, 12:05 PM
When at POR, we use the quiet pool in the evening for laundry and always fill our reusable mugs up with wine from our room. :blush: