PDA

View Full Version : Annual pass activation

ANG
10-01-2016, 07:43 PM
How does the actual activation of an annual pass work? We want to purchase passes by this upcoming Jan to take advantage of the bonus 13 month but we won't be actually visiting a park until Oct 2017. When does the first day of the pass start?

It's my understanding you can order an exchange ticket online and then activate in park when ready? And if so, how much of a grace period do you get to activate it?

VWL Mom
10-01-2016, 09:11 PM
I haven't seen any fine print on this special promotion stating an "activate by" date so you should be good to go but you might want to call and double check. A few years back they offered a similar special where you got 3 extra months but it did have an unpublished activate by date.

ANG
10-02-2016, 06:01 AM
How about for a a regular 12 month pass?

VWL Mom
10-02-2016, 06:12 AM
When you purchase an AP online or over the phone they're good pretty much indefinitely (the one I have currently says expires 2030).

Just to clarify my earlier post, the 12 month value was still honored in the old promotion with no problem, getting the 3 extra months was the issue I had. Hopefully the new promotion if honored as promoted.