PDA

View Full Version : Fast Pass Quetiion

ransam
09-28-2016, 06:23 PM
I'm sure this has been discussed before, and I'm sorry if it has but i couldn't find it.

You don't have to schedule all your fast passes in advance.
For instance, last week we just had soarin scheduled one day.
so my quesion is this.
Let's say you book soarin at 10am. it's the only one you book.
At that time can you schedule test track (if it's available)? I know soarin and test track are in the same tier for epcot fast passes that is why I'm not sure you can.

or....

you finish the fast pass for soarin, can you make fast passes for another park after your pass is finished?

thanks

VWL Mom
09-28-2016, 06:38 PM
As you pointed out Soarin' and Test Track are both tier 1 so you would need to go through your alloted 3 before you could pick another tier 1. As far a making one and then a different park it used to be that you needed to be in the next park. I'm not sure if that still stands.

Fangorn
09-28-2016, 08:35 PM
Today we are at Epcot. We made exactly one FP and that was fir Frozen and was at 7pm. MK is open until 11 tonight and I just made a 10pm FP for Buzz while sitting in Epcot

So you apparently don't have to use 3, and you can use the app to make FP in another park.

Steve

MrPeetrie
10-02-2016, 09:27 AM
Today we are at Epcot. We made exactly one FP and that was fir Frozen and was at 7pm. MK is open until 11 tonight and I just made a 10pm FP for Buzz while sitting in Epcot

So you apparently don't have to use 3, and you can use the app to make FP in another park.

Steve

Fanghorn, I want to "piggy-back" on your response: does that now mean when I am home and 60 days out, I can pre-plan two FP+s for Magic Kingdom in the morning and a third FP+ For Epcot in the evening? It is that still a few months away?

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-02-2016, 05:47 PM
Fanghorn, I want to "piggy-back" on your response: does that now mean when I am home and 60 days out, I can pre-plan two FP+s for Magic Kingdom in the morning and a third FP+ For Epcot in the evening? It is that still a few months away?

That still can't be done. You can only pre-book FP+ for one park. For now ... who knows when that may change.

Fangorn
10-02-2016, 08:55 PM

No you can't. You can only pre-plan for one park. After you have used all your initial FP, you can then use the app to get another one in a different park.

You can get one in the same park as well, but unless you have used all 3 in that park, you cannot
1) get a FP for another tier 1 attraction (in the parks that have those) or
2) get a FP for an attraction you FPed already that day.

This is, as always, subject to change. But that's what I experienced as of 10/1/16.

Steve

LifeislikeaHurricane
10-03-2016, 10:45 AM
Some time has passed since the roll out and the current system as it stands is an unhappy medium between Universal's system and the old WDW FP system. Why you couldn't keep the band concept and scan your band at a FP kiosk for that particular time is beyond me...Pre-Planning multiple attractions is just rough and with the tiered system it really hinders the benefit outside of MK.

The lack of E-ticket attractions for the moment puts a strain on the current system and increases stand-by lines in other wise high capacity middle of the road attractions.

I'd like to see the numbers on the current system if there has been any impact on Park-Hopping or Hoppers sold.