PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Ever After from International Gateway

SleepinB
09-28-2016, 08:43 AM
We will be heading to Frozen Ever After from the International Gateway at rope drop. Can you share your experiences regarding entry timing, release to the ride and route to the ride.

Thank you

Imalismom
09-29-2016, 10:27 AM
This will be no problem for you - make sure you are at the gate at least 30 minutes before opening.
First to go through the bag check, (metal detector) and into the park. Once inside you want to go straight to Norway -- you can only go left past Canada but if you move quick enough, you will beat most of the crowd coming from the main entrance. We actually came from the main entrance and went straight to Norway - Our wait from entrance into Norway and out of Norway was a total of 25 minutes (this included the ride time).

SleepinB
09-29-2016, 10:05 PM
Thank you. :mickey:

JanetMegan
09-30-2016, 08:26 AM
Yes, you'll have to go the "wrong way around" but our wait was around 15 mins right at rope drop as well (well except the day it broke and we waited 40 mins and they ended up giving us all fastpasses to ride it later.) It's a cute ride, enjoy it!!

texas211
09-30-2016, 10:26 PM
You might throw a couple elbows as you are walking too. :blush:

bdm@pga
10-04-2016, 12:53 PM
Anyone have any recent wait times for this ride? I tried my hardest to get fast passes...even stayed up all night and could't get on to "that day" until around 7:00 am...and immediately there were no fast passes available. Guess we will have to wait in line or try something else.

Imalismom
10-04-2016, 01:45 PM
If you go first thing in the morning as soon as the park opens, and head right to Norway, you will have a sight wait, but not a large one. Remember, even though the World Showcase is closed, Norway is open as soon as EPCOT opens.

why4k
10-08-2016, 12:43 AM
We did this last Friday. We were in line at rope drop(not at the front of the line). By the time we got around to Norway, we had a 40 minute wait in line for the ride. I agree with the previous poster who suggested get to the gate early if you can. Either way you're going to wait in line for a bit. I probably won't do it again without fp. The new Soarin, however, is well worth the wait.