Visa Stay Play and Dine!
Offer Details

Book Through December 21, 2016

Valid Travel Dates: Stays most nights January 1, 2017 through March 7, 2017

Length of Stay Requirements

Minimum – 3 nights
Maximum – 14 nights

Offer #2
Winter room only discount discount - For stays most nights December 15, 2016 to April 8, 2017

We expect these offers to be available for the general public on Monday 10/3

Contact Magical Journeys Today and we will get you set up with the prefect winter escape! (https://www.magicaljourneystravel.com/quote_request)

Nanci

Important Details

Sample package savings is based on 2 adults, 1 junior and 1 child for a 5-night/6-day room.
The number of packages allocated for this offer is limited.
Length of stay requirements may apply.
Tickets and Options must be used within 14 days of first use.
Must purchase a Walt Disney Travel Co. room and ticket package, and must mention the offer when calling to book. Must use a valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card to pay the deposit.
Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
Offer Restrictions

Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion
Advance reservation required.
Excludes alcoholic beverages and gratuities.
Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney's Art of Animation Resort –The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.

mamacon67
09-28-2016, 08:12 AM
I do have a Disney Visa, but have not seen this offer anywhere. Is offer #1 a free dining type promo, or discounted stay? The little bit I've seen here and elsewhere is somewhat vague.

Tink1
09-28-2016, 08:50 AM
It is not free dining. It is the Stay, Play and Dine offer they have used in years past. You get a discount on each component.

Nanc

Donald Duck
09-28-2016, 09:35 AM
Just called, very disappointed. Beach Club is only 10 % discount. But most other deluxe resorts are 25%.

Rekced
09-28-2016, 11:03 AM
Do you have the actual dates for the stay play and dine? Our vacation falls in that range, but sounded like it wasn't available for our particular dates, so I am curious how they split up the available dates.

Thanks!

Donald Duck
09-28-2016, 11:56 AM
It is not free dining. It is the Stay, Play and Dine offer they have used in years past. You get a discount on each component.

Nanc

Can you provide the breakdown please ?

Thanks.

Donald Duck

KarenP
09-28-2016, 03:53 PM
Do you have the actual dates for the stay play and dine? Our vacation falls in that range, but sounded like it wasn't available for our particular dates, so I am curious how they split up the available dates.

Thanks!

Dates for stay play and dine are 1/1 - 3/7.

KarenP
09-28-2016, 03:54 PM

Thanks.

Donald Duck

Disney does not give us a breakdown. They only give a total package price.

JanetMegan
09-29-2016, 08:34 AM
I was able to get a room at CSR (it will be my first time) for 5 nights over a long weekend 03-16-03-21 for right at $1,000. I didn't think this was bad at all.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
09-29-2016, 01:40 PM

Thanks.

Donald Duck

We did the Stay-Play-Dine package January of 2015. I recall at the time visiting several sites to see what they said about this package offer. As Tink said, Disney doesn't break it out, but what I recall was that those that spent a lot of time analyzing the package came to the general consensus that it gave you about 50% off of the DDP and 5-10% discounts on the other components. I still have my spreadsheet where I calculated out all the various options. In comparison to had we had free dining vs SPD, SPD ended up costing us about $750 more than had we received out and out free dining.

Compared to rack rates, at POR with family of 5, and at that time 1 of 3 kids deemed adult for the DDP, the Stay-Play-Dine saved us about $1200 off of rack rates. Had we had free dining we'd have saved about $2,000.

So Stay-Play-Dine is good, but in the past it wasn't as good as out and out free dining.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
09-29-2016, 01:49 PM
I do have a Disney Visa, but have not seen this offer anywhere. Is offer #1 a free dining type promo, or discounted stay? The little bit I've seen here and elsewhere is somewhat vague.

I'm surprised too, normally I get emails with all the Disney Visa offers, but nothing for this most recent one.

I did just log onto my Disney Visa Chase account page. When I click on see member offers it takes you to a page with current offers, including the room only discounts. Discounts are pretty light and in many categories its broken into January to Feb 18 and then Feb 19 to April 8. Discounts and nights available can vary within those two time frames. Both POR resorts are only 10% but CBR and CRS are 20%

25% at AKL, WL, BW and YC are the highest discounts along with some Deluxe Villa resorts.

DANAM
09-29-2016, 08:32 PM
I booked the Boardwalk Room Only discount during Mardi Gras and save $1340 for 7 nights. We are 2 Adults and a 12 and 15 year old. I was happy with the discount.

Just for anyone wanting to know the difference in discounts. To add full priced dining plans to my Room Only Discount would be $140 more than getting Play Stay and Dine Package total. We prefer not having the dining plan so $140 wasnt enough savings for us to go with the Play Stay and Dine package.

TIGGER17179
05-24-2017, 10:14 AM
Anything for October?

DebK
05-25-2017, 07:50 AM
Anything for October?
So far, just a room discount through October 7th.....