PDA

View Full Version : Coffee?

rhonary
09-04-2016, 09:33 PM
It's been a few years since we've been to the world but haven't they changed who provides all the coffee now? Isn't it Joffery or something? To be honest Nestles coffee wasn't that great! And do most places have Splenda available? It's the little things!! Thanx

Basket Mommy
09-04-2016, 10:41 PM
Joffrey's is served in most of the restaurants. There are even particular blends for certain places, and you can buy them on Joffrey's website. The French Roast is in the rooms. Starbucks is also available in each park (and Joffrey's has carts in the parks, too. Epcot I know for sure has them, and the Studios as well.) I love Joffrey's! And yes, there is Splenda available in every restaurant. I'm a Splenda addict ; )

lawgirl
09-05-2016, 09:15 AM
I love Joffrey's coffee. I've ordered several bags from the website- love the Yachtsman and Victoria and Albert's. And actually the French roast served in the room is one of my faves. Its so rich and good! If you are a coffee lover, you must get the French press/ press pot coffee...its out of this world! I had the best cup of coffee ever at The Wave- its their signature Joffrey's blend, and I ordered the press pot...and wow!

Basket Mommy
09-05-2016, 10:00 PM
I love Joffrey's coffee. I've ordered several bags from the website- love the Yachtsman and Victoria and Albert's. And actually the French roast served in the room is one of my faves. Its so rich and good! If you are a coffee lover, you must get the French press/ press pot coffee...its out of this world! I had the best cup of coffee ever at The Wave- its their signature Joffrey's blend, and I ordered the press pot...and wow!

I love the different blends. I noticed a coupon code for a discount last time I was on the Chase Disney Cardholder website. I ordered three bags - V&A's, Le Cellier & French Roast.

GeorgeOfTheJungle
09-06-2016, 10:44 AM
There are Starbucks and Joffrey's. Most QS places have coffee too, and I believe it's Joffrey's. Joffrey's is really delicious and I prefer it to Starbucks! Their iced drinks are awesome. I do believe they carry Splenda. Just ask if you don't see it.

rhonary
09-06-2016, 04:25 PM
Thanks to everyone...looking forward to our trip even more!!