PDA

View Full Version : Animal Kingdom DVC Event

Fangorn
09-02-2016, 11:52 AM
So, with these events starting on Tuesday (9/6), I'm curious

who all is going?

We're going on the 27th.

I have to admit, that with Rivers of Light not up and running I'm more than a tad disappointed, but hey, even just being in Animal Kingdom after dark is a new experience and it's free and they'll have cookies and Mickey Bars, so it should still be fun.

Steve

VWL Mom
09-02-2016, 02:22 PM
We were going to go but had to delay our trip a week. Please report back :blush:

Fangorn
09-02-2016, 02:43 PM
I will, but I'm actually hoping someone is going to an earlier event and will report back as well.

Steve

Ed
09-02-2016, 05:22 PM
We are going to the one on 9/13. We will pass on info as to what to expect.

BiloxiMom
09-10-2016, 06:27 PM
Any reviews of this event? We have reservations for the 27th, but we would need to leave our house extremely early that day, make the 9 hr drive to get there when it begins. Trying to decide if I want to start our trip already tired! Lol

Ed
09-14-2016, 09:17 AM
I failed. :(

There was a very severe thunderstorm in the area; some of the nearby areas got as much as 5.5" over a period of about an hour and a half. I'm not sure whether the event went off as planned or not, but we decided not to go. Sorry.

baldburke
09-14-2016, 09:37 PM

There was a very severe thunderstorm in the area; some of the nearby areas got as much as 5.5" over a period of about an hour and a half. I'm not sure whether the event went off as planned or not, but we decided not to go. Sorry.

Sorry to hear that. I won't give you the thumbs down on your post.

Isabella
09-16-2016, 01:16 PM

Sorry you had to miss it! :sad:

ANG
09-20-2016, 01:47 PM
We didn't even realize there was an AK event until we got our monthly magazine.