PDA

View Full Version : amazon echo and disney playlist

alex61821
08-31-2016, 10:41 AM
so i made a playlist of audio from the parks from youtube videos. i tell alexa to play Walt Disney and then i have 21 hours of park audio :mickey:. i can share the files if you would like to add it to your own amazon playlist. cleaned the kitchen for 2 hours the other night while feeling like i was in the park.

vicster
08-31-2016, 12:12 PM
Awesome! How do you like the Amazon Echo? Is there a monthly fee? I was thinking about buying it for my husband.

Fangorn
08-31-2016, 01:29 PM
so i made a playlist of audio from the parks from youtube videos. ... i have 21 hours of park audio :mickey:. .

I have a number of those as well (not 21 hours though :thumbsup:) mine are on a flash drive in my car. Hadn't thought about letting 'Alexa' handle it in the house. We usually just let her play the Pandora channel we have set up.

Thanks for the idea.

Steve

alex61821
08-31-2016, 02:14 PM
Awesome! How do you like the Amazon Echo? Is there a monthly fee? I was thinking about buying it for my husband.

i only pay the fee to be a prime member so not anything i wasnt paying anyway. the whole family loves it, its really handy and fun. my 12 year old daughter plays with it all day long, getting songs or having it tell her really bad jokes.

it is a very good alarm and someday i hope to add lights and stuff for it to control.

i give it a :thumbsup: