PDA

View Full Version : fast pass & adding on guest later

Allenfow98
08-31-2016, 10:07 AM
Planning a trip for 3 this December, can start making FP in October. Our niece might join us, but wont know until late November. Would we be able to get her the same FP that we have scheduled at the time, or are we out of luck?

VWL Mom
08-31-2016, 10:18 AM
For the most popular tier 1 rides it may be tough to get anything, so you might be out of luck there. The lesser rides may give a bit more wiggle room.

PopPhan
08-31-2016, 10:48 AM
Depending upon what dates in December you are visiting, and how quickly in November your niece can confirm her plans, it MIGHT be possible to get her within your FP+ window, but as VWL Mom said, Tier 1 attractions will probably be a No-Go if you can't book them all together at one time.

1DisneyNut
08-31-2016, 01:04 PM
Simple answer is very unlikely for the popular rides. This has happened to us and is one of the reasons I despise FP+. It limits your flexibility to adjust as plans change.

Imalismom
09-07-2016, 06:24 AM
Do not count out asking if you can add your niece at the parks. Last Saturday, I had someone join me at the parks about a half hour before the parks opened. I only had one fastpass, but we went to the fastpass line and explained the situation, and they allowed her to join in on our group fastpass. Now, this CM did not have to do this, and she explained that if I had any more FP (I did not), that she may not get to join us, but it is worth a try.