PDA

View Full Version : Trouble booking Kona?

buzznwoodysmom
08-29-2016, 12:06 PM
Has anyone experienced difficulties booking Kona Cafe online latley? I made all of our ADRs this morning, except Kona. It states to call Disney dining to book. I know in June I was able to book Kona online. I will have to call later, just wondering if others were getting this message?

Fangorn
08-29-2016, 02:55 PM
I think the system is having issues (shocked face) I have an ADR for Kona on 10/3. I can change it via the app, and get lots of options. But Kona doesn't even show up for breakfast (does for dinner) on the app for a new ADR , and the website gives the call wdw-dine message.

Methinks they are experiencing technical problems.

Steve

Disnamic Duo
09-06-2016, 12:58 PM
I had the same problem yesterday trying to use the app. I had to call and I got exactly what I wanted.

DANAM
09-08-2016, 06:32 PM
I had no problem booking my February dates but it gave me problems booking anything after March 1st. I didn't think much of it but now I'm a little nervous that you're saying that and we're going at the same time. We probably eat at Kona 3 or 4 times each trip. So hard to decide whether to do Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner. So we normally do all 3 :)

PunkyBBB
09-12-2016, 11:25 AM
I called yesterday and had now issues changing from 2 party to 4 party. Could not do it via the MDE, it too said to call.