PDA

View Full Version : Turkey Legs Return to Disney's Animal Kingdom

Figment!
08-28-2016, 12:12 PM
After leaving the park in March 2016 (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?211777), Turkey Legs have returned to Disney's Animal Kingdom at an off-the-beaten path Quick Service location.

Yak & Yeti Quality Beverages has recently added a Turkey Leg with Chips as a new Entree option priced at $14.49.

Turkey Legs have continued to be available at the Magic Kingdom and Epcot, but were removed from Disney’s Hollywood Studios in August 2016:

It has been internally announced at Disney’s Hollywood Studios that one of the Sunset Blvd. meal time mainstays will be closing for good in less than two weeks.

Toluca Legs Turkey Co. will permanently cease operation on August 2, 2016 ending the offering of Turkey Legs at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.The location will re-open as Sunshine Day Café and become a thematic extension of the nearby Sunset Ranch Market offering an “all-new menu inspired by a day at the market”.

ck32250
08-28-2016, 11:51 PM
Roughly 30 years ago I *think I remember eating a turkey leg in frontierland watching the electrical light parade. Were they there, then?

joonyer
08-29-2016, 10:31 AM
$14.49? Really? . . .For a Turkey Leg? Wow. That tells you how long its been since I bought one at WDW. Last time I had one I think I paid $4.99, and I though that was too much then. What are you gonna do, that's theme park food. :shake: