PDA

View Full Version : Bathroom entrance in OKW One Bedroom Villa??

SignguyTom
08-26-2016, 04:55 PM
Hello!

I was just looking at a floor plan for a 1 Bedroom Villa at OKW and it looks like the only way into the bathroom/toilet area is through the bedroom. This seems awkward if there are people sleeping on the fold-out beds in the living room and they need to use the bathroom while others are sleeping in the main bedroom. Is the design really like this or am I missing something...? :confused:

faline
08-26-2016, 05:27 PM
You're not missing anything - that really is the way it is. This was the first vacation club Disney built. They got smarter about that issue with later vacation club resorts.

dlpmikki
08-27-2016, 07:06 AM
If you stay in one of the newer builds (building 30 and higher I think) then there is a door through from the utility room so avoiding the bedroom. I think this means you can't select a close to hospitality house option as these were all the older ones.

faline
08-27-2016, 02:56 PM
If you stay in one of the newer builds (building 30 and higher I think) then there is a door through from the utility room so avoiding the bedroom. I think this means you can't select a close to hospitality house option as these were all the older ones.

Yes, I thought I had read the ones constructed later had incorporated a different access to the bathroom but I think you are right in that none of these are in the Hospitality House area.

DizneyRox
08-28-2016, 08:48 AM
Hospitality category rooms have the weird entrance, others do not.

SignguyTom
08-29-2016, 12:02 PM
Wow. Maybe they will incorporate that into the upcoming refurb...?